By Anna Norregaard, Partner Executive at HubSpot
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software and sales software to help you increase your visibility online, convert traffic into leads, and manage business development opportunities. It is a software platform that includes many integrated tools to help you grow your firm. Here are some of the sales and marketing tools at a 30-thousand-foot view.
Tools to help your law firm get found
- Website making tool – HubSpot has a content management system that combines the power of website creation with CRM to customize the entire buying journey, streamline marketing and sales alignment, and deliver true closed-loop reporting.
- You can create a beautiful website with HubSpot as your platform — like how you would use WordPress — or just use it on your existing website.
- If you choose the HubSpot CMS as your platform: It is the only solution that is directly integrated with CRM, so you can take all your contact data and create rich experiences that are relevant to your visitors. No importing or technical integrations required.
- Blogging Tool – Write high-quality blog posts that help you get found in search, social media, and beyond.
- You can build your sites blog with HubSpot, even if it is not the platform for your whole site. Alternatively, you can use it with your existing blog for advanced optimization.
- Draft and publish blog posts from scratch or start with a pre-made blog post blueprint. Quickly insert images, format headers, and add links with the on-page editor.
- Use the composer to streamline the editing process by adding comments, sharing feedback, and collaborating with authors. Preview how your post will look on any device, then publish content your visitors will want to read from beginning to end.
- Content Strategy/SEO Tool – Easily follow the proven best content methodology practices to identify the best keywords to pursue, and then execute, optimize, and report on content that generates results.
- HubSpot provides topic suggestions based on relevance, competition, and popularity, as well as access to monthly search data so you can estimate how ranking for specific topics will translate to organic traffic gains. Then, use HubSpot’s integrated content tools to create clusters of web pages and blog content around each of your core topics.
- With HubSpot’s integrated SEO tools, get on-page SEO advice in the same place you’re creating blog posts, landing pages, and site pages. Easily monitor the performance of your content to identify the topics that are working the hardest for you — and the ones that aren’t.
- Social media -–Publish updates, monitor terms, and analyze performance across Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social platforms.
- Publish content directly to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+, or connect your social accounts to your blog and automatically share new content as it gets published.
- HubSpot links social interactions to real people in your database, so you can see deep context and prioritize conversations with the people who matter.
Tools to help convert leads
- Calls to Action – Easily build call-to-action buttons in HubSpot.
CTAs are among the most important elements of a website. They have the mighty job of catching your visitors’ attention and guiding them to take that next important step.
- Use the button generator and have fast-loading CSS buttons for your site with alt-text already enabled. Or upload an image to get even more creative with your CTAs.
- Create a unified campaign by using the same CTA across your webpages, blog posts, and email campaigns. Because HubSpot is an all-in-one platform, integrating your channels around a single call to action or campaign becomes a breeze.
- Centralized CTA manager lets you track your CTAs in one place, regardless of how many you have or where they appear on your site, blog, or emails.
- Landing pages – Create and test beautiful landing pages that generate leads and look great on any device without designers or IT.
- Create and publish new landing pages in no time even if your site is built in another platform like WordPress. Choose from a robust library of built-in mobile optimized templates that are proven to convert or build pages from the ground-up. With HubSpot you can add copy, inset images, and build conversion forms in minutes.
- Personalize landing page content for individual visitors. Dynamically show different content based on a visitor’s location, source, device, buying stage, or any other contact details stored in your CRM.
- Easily analyze, test, and optimize landing page performance. Easily identify your best converting landing pages in a centralized dashboard. Then dig deeper to see how many visits, contacts, and clients each page is generating. A/B test pages that are not performing, and automatically see which version works best.
Tools to help convert leads to sales
- Integrated CRM –Track your contacts’ every move across your website, social, email, and business development interactions.
- Segment, score, and report on the contacts in your database.
- Remove manual list building through setting rules to auto-update lists based on CRM data or contact behavioral engagement measured across channels.
- Identify business development opportunities and customize a pipeline in HubSpot with stages to keep track of them.
- Email – HubSpot Email helps growth teams send beautiful, optimized emails quickly and easily, without ever touching a line of code.
From your website to your CRM system, use deep connections to every other part of your growth stack to help you send deeply. Personalized messages will feel like a one-on-one conversation.
- Create professional emails from dozens of templates available, create custom coded emails, or purchase templates from HubSpot’s marketplace to build emails.
- Optimize every detail of your send. Use HubSpot’s dynamic deliverability and engagement checker as you write your copy into your template and use A/B testing to home in on the best content.
- Workflows – Nurture your high-quality leads with marketing automation.
Workflows allows marketers to automate many important yet mundane tasks, saving you time and allowing you to do things that you couldn’t accomplish without marketing automation.
- Workflows allow you do things like automatically send a series of emails after someone takes an action. After sending a thank you for downloading our ebook email, you can then send a series of emails like the following: Four days after an initial ebook download, send a link to some related blog content; four days later, send a link to a case study; and four days after that, send a request to chat on the phone or offer to give a free quote. This nurtures prospects from the top, to the middle and finally to the bottom of the marketing funnel.
- You can use HubSpot to send internal notifications, score leads, and personalize the content on your website to each viewer.
- Easily build drip nurture lists of certain people, or use contact behavior to trigger nurture emails automatically.
HubSpot provides many tools to help manage all the components of your sales and marketing strategy and then automate manual processes to help you become more efficient and effective.
By using HubSpot to manage these activities, the platform automatically tracks the performance of all aspects of your website and communication strategy. In doing so, you can better assess how each activity and campaign compare to one another in increasing your firm’s thought leadership and its ability to generate more cases.